Skip to main content

The 2B forum

I joined the forum.

The UK group that makes the 2B hosts a forum.  I joined and found a posting that mentions the problem with Milovana Estim Tower punishment files.  Some aspect of the digital processing of the audio signals makes them do nothing.  

[Its frustrating for users since the Estim Tower application specifically recommends using the 2B.]
[Update:  It appears the use of an image of the 2B at the beginning of the programs was not in any way an indication of a preferred estim power unit.]

Its either the ramp up of the signal or some sort of audio clipping that makes these files ineffective.  Its is likely that these are in place to protect users from sudden jumps in signals.

Many people are hoping for a firmware update that allows users to adjust ramp and clipping so that they can experience the full nature of estim tower residents.

The only other option is to beg the writer of Estim Tower to provide yet another set of punishment audio files that do work on the 2B.  Signal would need to be long enough so as to get past the ramp up phase.  I know its possible.  There are one or two punishment scenes that do work very well in the Tower.  I like the nun in particular ;-).

I would prefer it if the makers of the 2B can provide a firmware solution.  I am keeping an eye out for an update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new estim program

Estim Experiment Volume 2 A brave and committed deviant has published a second volume of Estim Experiment on Milovana.  The first did not work well with the 2B as the sound files for all but the introductory session had no impact.  I tried out the new volume yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that the signals worked well for all the scenes I experienced. The signals are nice and aggressive and match the tone of the game.  I played it until I came which was about 4 scenes.  The game is meant to be used in conjunction with selfbondage, but I do not see how they are going to manage to incorporate a release mechanism in the game. Also, I am not sure how long each session is supposed to last.  I look forward to trying it again.  I am hoping that it has the same variety of content as Estim Tower.  I might try it with timed selfbondage if I want the extra thrill. 

Driving well

Being a good driver Driving someone's E-stim unit is not like driving to the grocery store.  The goal is not to get there as quickly and efficiently as possible.  Its more like taking a leisurely drive in the country.  The drive along the way is more important then the destination.  I know males are predominantly orgasm focused, and finishing with an orgasm is important; however, the route along the way makes a big difference in how satisfying the session can be. If you want to be a good driver, then take the time to learn how.  If you want a good driver, then take the time to help someone become a good driver. Who likes to drive? I do not really know.  Personally, I do not find driving very appealing.  Its hard work, and I do not get much satisfaction from watching the male member reacting to stimulation.  There are individuals that like to drive.  The key is finding someone willing to learn how to drive well.  What is the essence of driving? What is the appeal of bein